We’re Raising the Bar Higher Than Ever Before
We have some exciting news to share with the lovely people of the Tuscarawas Valley area. After investing a great deal of time, care and creative effort, we’re thrilled to launch our new Simpson Salute brand and website!
The Simpson name has been known in the area for decades. The first family company was Simpson Heating & Air. After acquiring several local companies through the years, we’ve merged all of our different entities (Simpson Heating & Air, Sugarcreek Heating & Air, A&L Heating and Cooling and Peterman Heating and Cooling) to form Simpson Salute Heating & Air. We are now a unified, holistic company with the identity and resources to better serve our customers. We’ve always prided ourselves on providing honest, five-star service. Now, we can do this with one united front.
The first and most obvious change is our new name and look! We wanted a name that truly embodied our core values of honor, respect and trust. A salute is the ultimate gesture of respect. So, when we said “Simpson Salute” aloud for the first time, we knew it was the right fit. Our new logo is a salute you’ll see front and center on our new service vehicles.
The other major change is our new website. While our old website did the job for many years, we knew an upgrade was long overdue. The new website is much more branded and includes newly written, custom content. Some of the many improvements on our website include:
- More information on our heating services, our cooling services and our additional comfort services, including indoor air quality, ductless systems, attic insulation and more.
- More information about our company and why customers choose us.
- A dedicated careers page highlighting our culture and employee benefits.
- More information on our community involvement.
- Up-to-date financing information.
- Seasonal coupons and special offers.
- Details of our Comfort Club.
- …And more!
What’s the Same?
Despite these new improvements, there are some things that will never change. Here’s what you can continue to expect from Simpson Salute:
- The care of a family-owned and family-operated company. Owner Chad Simpson leads Simpson Salute with the same meticulousness and dedication he has shown with his prior home service companies.
- Community involvement to the max. Nothing matters more to us than supporting the Tuscarawas Valley community. Many members of our team (including our owner) were born and raised in this area. We continually pay it forward by donating to local causes, sponsoring youth sports teams, distributing toys to local families through Toys for Tots and much, much more.
- 24/7/365 service and access to our dedicated call center in New Philadelphia.
- The most honest, transparent service imaginable. From our upfront pricing policy to our established service processes, integrity is at the core of Simpson Salute. If you’re not honest, you’re not worth a dime. That’s why we prioritize doing the right thing and only hire technicians who share our values for upstanding service.
- A five-star customer experience from start to finish. Everything we do is out of sincere regard for your best interests. Whether we’re asking the right questions to properly size your new system or doing the little things, like asking how your day is going and laying down drop cloths, we’re committed to providing exceptional service across the board.
- Cutting-edge technology that makes your life easier. By investing in ServiceTitan, we’re able to extend a number of benefits to our customers, including real-time service updates, online scheduling and much more.
- The most highly trained technicians in the area. We continually train our technicians in our privately owned, 5,000-square foot learning lab. There is no limit to how much we can learn, and we prioritize the training and continued growth of our certified, highly skilled technicians.
- 5% discount for veterans and active military members and their families.
- Helpful financing options.
- Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee and other service guarantees.
- Our valued Comfort Club. We offer a number of maintenance plans to suit every home and budget. And did we mention the membership perks?
- Seasonal promotions and special offers.
To Our Customers, Families and Friends: We Salute YOU!
This rebrand has been an incredible opportunity for us. That being said, none of it would have ever been possible without the support of so many people. We want to take this opportunity to thank all of our customers, from the most recent ones to the ones we met on Day One. Thank you for choosing us through the years and trusting us to honorably serve your homes and businesses. Thank you to our friends and family for your never-ending support. It has meant more to us than you will ever know! We invite you to see our new site in action. To schedule service for your home or business, please contact us online or call Simpson Salute Heating & Air at 330.339.1177.